Christmas is coming to Caerleon and it’s sooner than you think!! – on Saturday 9th December from 10.00am until 5.00pm the village will celebrate with –
- A Farmers’ Market in the Town Hall
- Storytelling in the Roman Fortress Baths,
- Saturnalia in the National Roman Legion Museum,
- Carols on the Common with Santa Claus – yes, having spoken to Santa, I can announce he will be there!
Times of individual events – see poster
To tempt you here are some of the treats in store at the Festival’s Farmers’ Market:
- Untapped Brewery – real ale
- Thai Bits – delicacies with mulled wine, cider and juice
- Grandma Bees – honey products
- Welsh Confection – marshmallow and honeycomb
- Asia Spice – curries and kits
- Avril’s Country Kitchen – preserves
- Ciao Bella – Italian food
- ….and cheese stalls; cake stalls; flapjacks and sausages!
………then there will be Elaine’s Jewellery; Tracy’s Iron Goods Lisa’s Wood Coppicing; Julie’s Sewing Crafts…so even more than “a few of our favourite things!”
Tim Davidson CF Chair
I am wanting to host a stall for this event, please can somebody contact me. Many thanks.